Diana, got the skis on the Berry?

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
There be some snow headed your way... hope you got the skis on the Citabriaberry. Hunker down, stay warm. Man, if it isn't tornadoes, it's snow. You aren't getting much slack in that corner of Missouri.

There be some snow headed your way... hope you got the skis on the Citabriaberry. Hunker down, stay warm. Man, if it isn't tornadoes, it's snow. You aren't getting much slack in that corner of Missouri.
That's funny! Well, kinda. :D You read my mind. :yes: We got the Citabria out this morning and it went to town. I'll post photos of the ditch after the Citablueberria went through it today. :D We need fat tires! :D

Looks like our friends south of here are in for an ice storm. It was exactly a year ago that Arkansas got hit by a bad ice storm. It's crazy that they may get another one just like that one. I hope that Chip and Joyce and the others will check in with some of us to let us know they are okay.

I also hope that our friends (Matt, Tony, etc.) who are traveling to Little Rock for the convention make it okay.

Thanks for thinking of us. :)

Attachments

• Ditch 1.jpg
    Ditch 1.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 23
matt has already made it to little rock. i told him he should buy a chainsaw and STAY there after the convention.

Back