DFW People: Sunday Breakfast, 9am, Meacham (KFTW)

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
I've been wanting to try the highly-rated Barbie's Colonial weekend breakfast buffet, and invite you to join me! Park at CORNERSTONE FBO--it's a short walk across the street. Who else can make it??

SUNDAY JULY 19th, arrive 8:45-9:00AM at Cornerstone, then we'll walk across as a group at 9:05 or so. Stragglers can join us on their own.

For those unfamiliar, here's where Cornerstone is on the field:

19590398489_6100618593_z.jpg

Restaurant website

Last edited:
Might be worth driving down...

I'd have to leave at like 3am.

3am doesn't exist on the front end of my day.

It'd take me longer to fly there than to drive. But I still will probably fly in! ;-) Go shoot some approaches or something after, perhaps.

Same. :yes:

I probably can't make this one but I would take the 9 min flight over the 20 min drive even with the ~40 minutes of added overhead for flying.

It'd take me longer to fly there than to drive. But I still will probably fly in! ;-) Go shoot some approaches or something after, perhaps.

Unfortunately I must share my toys. Another club member has the Skylane reserved

What do you have remaining get accesses to the bo?

Flight Review (it's due), then about 10-15 hours of dual to gain both the complex endorsement, and enough experience to shift from killing myself to scary brown pants moments.

Then I'll fly with Tyler for a few hours to gain additional competency.

just wait until you realize - the Bo is a pussycat!

Spike, are you flying over tomorrow morning?? I'm driving in.

Last edited:
Spike, are you flying over tomorrow morning?? I'm driving in.

Looks like I'll be flying in with Allen and his friend Dale in Dale's Bo; I did not get finished changing my plugs yesterday, so my Bo is notvready for flight ops...

nice little restaurant. good group! Thanks!

Back