DeVillbiss Intellipap 2

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
New Product announced...

IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Automatic CPAP Machine

DV64D-2T.jpg
DV64D-7T.jpg

The IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust is the next generation in a line of DeVilbiss CPAP machines which are noteworthy for their reliability and performance. All IntelliPAP 2 machines have a 3-year warranty.

Dimensions
• 3.7˝H x 6.1˝W x 5.9˝ D – CPAP only
• 6.3˝H x 6.1˝W x 7.6˝ D – CPAP w/humidifier
Weight
• 1.93 lbs – CPAP only
• 3.8 lbs – CPAP with humidifier
Sound level
• 26.6 dBA
Pressure Range
• 3-20cmH2O

New features include PureView AutoAdjust algorithm which consists of more sophisticated event detection and response to a broad range of respiratory events. It prioritizes pressure response based on the most relevant events. New event detection includes central sleep apnea and periodic breathing.

Also new is the Bluetooth capability. The IntelliPAP 2 can be paired with a Bluetooth-enabled device running the SmartLink app. The SmartLink app can also be paired with an older IntelliPAP machine using the SmartCode feature on the older machine. The SmartLink app can show 1-day, 7-day, 30-day, 90-day compliance reports. (SmartCodes from older IntelliPAP devices can also be used on the SmartCode website. This hasn't changed.)

All IntelliPAP 2 models feature a 3-year manufacturer warranty.​

I own/use the IntelliPAP DV-54 and really like it. The feature set on this one, including the new algorithm and Blue Tooth Connect are interesting. Not going to purchase until existing dies. But this would be on my list of possible replacement units.

What do the rest of you guys think?

New Product announced...

IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Automatic CPAP Machine

DV64D-2T.jpg
DV64D-7T.jpg

The IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust is the next generation in a line of DeVilbiss CPAP machines which are noteworthy for their reliability and performance. All IntelliPAP 2 machines have a 3-year warranty.

Dimensions
• 3.7˝H x 6.1˝W x 5.9˝ D – CPAP only
• 6.3˝H x 6.1˝W x 7.6˝ D – CPAP w/humidifier
Weight
• 1.93 lbs – CPAP only
• 3.8 lbs – CPAP with humidifier
Sound level
• 26.6 dBA
Pressure Range
• 3-20cmH2O

New features include PureView AutoAdjust algorithm which consists of more sophisticated event detection and response to a broad range of respiratory events. It prioritizes pressure response based on the most relevant events. New event detection includes central sleep apnea and periodic breathing.

Also new is the Bluetooth capability. The IntelliPAP 2 can be paired with a Bluetooth-enabled device running the SmartLink app. The SmartLink app can also be paired with an older IntelliPAP machine using the SmartCode feature on the older machine. The SmartLink app can show 1-day, 7-day, 30-day, 90-day compliance reports. (SmartCodes from older IntelliPAP devices can also be used on the SmartCode website. This hasn't changed.)

All IntelliPAP 2 models feature a 3-year manufacturer warranty.​

I own/use the IntelliPAP DV-54 and really like it. The feature set on this one, including the new algorithm and Blue Tooth Connect are interesting. Not going to purchase until existing dies. But this would be on my list of possible replacement units.

What do the rest of you guys think?
I have the DV54 also...I like that a lot, but I was hoping to see better data capturing options. Even with the data module on the DV54, you get very limited data, and it doesn't appear that the IntelliPap 2 has improved much

Looks cool. I'm a little leery of anything that claims it can detect something that's an FAA disqualification, like CSA. OK, I guess, but not if it shows up in a compliance report.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back