Denver weather sucked this morning...

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
....for a non-current Instrument pilot.

Otherwise, I could have gotten some good instrument work in. Instead it was the old find a hole, drop down, run through the murk to the airport thing. At least I know the area so I won't bump into anything or disrupt folks flying approaches. Sheesh, had to circumnavigate the DEN Bravo from the northwest side around to the southeast side. (note to the nannies, Denver "murk" means visibility is only twenty miles :D )

I need to get current....

....for a non-current Instrument pilot.

Otherwise, I could have gotten some good instrument work in. Instead it was the old find a hole, drop down, run through the murk to the airport thing. At least I know the area so I won't bump into anything or disrupt folks flying approaches. Sheesh, had to circumnavigate the DEN Bravo from the northwest side around to the southeast side. (note to the nannies, Denver "murk" means visibility is only twenty miles :D )

I need to get current....
I'm available if you need a safety pilot.

I'm not. I'm not even freaking BFR current. :(

Was going to try to get it in before OSH and then I got, of all stupid things, an ear infection ... from mowing the stupid prairie while the wind was blowing over 20 knots and cramming dirt in my ears, eyes, mouth...

And then it started raining a couple days later every day and hasn't quit.

Oh well.

I am sporadically available but I'm thinking you're still a weekends off person and that might not work for a while.

Agreed! I was lamenting the fact that I'm 33+ hrs into my 40 hrs of required instrument time toward my IR and haven't seen a single minute of actual. Then you get days like today and yesterday morning and alas, I have to work and can't take advantage of it... 300 days of sunshine out here, or so they say, right? ;)

Back