Denver PoA'ers: Need a some help from one of you

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I need someone from our Denver gang to go look at an aircraft in your area... especially someone with Cherokee knowledge...

I need someone to do an initial inspection of PA28-140 in the northern reaches of Denver (Erie, CO). This will be the initial look see, photographing, get copies of the logbooks, does it pass the initial smell test style of inspection.

If someone is interested, reply to the thread or PM me.

Clark.....does this sound like a field trip for the piper crew? You, me, and Alan?

Always like an excuse to go to EIK since it was mainly where I learned to fly... so I'm up for it also if you like, Mike.

But definitely no Piper expert here. :)

One of our club members has "very close contact" with folks at Erie - PM me with the details and I'll pass on to see what he can find out. I'll see him tonight.

Clark.....does this sound like a field trip for the piper crew? You, me, and Alan?

I was actually thinking about you specifically... That I get Clark and Alan in the mix would be a nice bonus.

Sounds like you've got plenty of offers for skilled help. If you need an enthusiastic non-expert, KEIK is just 10-15 miles from me and I'm happy to help.

The response you're getting seems like well-deserved payback for your helpful, positive, and friendly posts!

Sounds like you've got plenty of offers for skilled help. If you need an enthusiastic non-expert, KEIK is just 10-15 miles from me and I'm happy to help.

The response you're getting seems like well-deserved payback for your helpful, positive, and friendly posts!

well, I was kinda kidding about picking me up, but I DO train in a piper and I WOULD help out if I could!

well, I was kinda kidding about picking me up, but I DO train in a piper and I WOULD help out if I could!

Since you're in Charlotte, you need to find ScottD and become his weather Padawan.

Since you're in Charlotte, you need to find ScottD and become his weather Padawan.

ScottD you say, huh? much to learn, I have. a master and an apprentice, hhmmmm? paging Mr ScottD......ScottD.........

Eman1200 - this would be a great adventure! I will rent the Piper here, next to KEIK. Fly it out East to get you. We'll fly back here, get Aggie Mike, and drop him off. Then, I'll fly you back home and fly back here. What are all your credit card numbers? ;-)

(I flew home solo from Oshkosh to Colorado last week. Long and very educational trip with no bad adventures.)

Eman1200 - this would be a great adventure! I will rent the Piper here, next to KEIK. Fly it out East to get you. We'll fly back here, get Aggie Mike, and drop him off. Then, I'll fly you back home and fly back here. What are all your credit card numbers? ;-)

(I flew home solo from Oshkosh to Colorado last week. Long and very educational trip with no bad adventures.)

I drove home, brcause the weather was crummy all 3 days I tried to fly from Denver to OSH.

My CFI and training aircraft (PA-28-180) are based at EIK and he's out there everyday. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me passing along his info if an opinion is still needed. PM me if so.

Trevor

My CFI and training aircraft (PA-28-180) are based at EIK and he's out there everyday. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me passing along his info if an opinion is still needed. PM me if so.

Trevor

Thanks. I'll keep that In mind.

I know a fellow Aggie (and Mooney owner) based in the area if you need further help. I don't know if he has any Cherokee experience, but he has been an owner now for a few years, done some owner-assist maintenance, etc. and could probably give it a decent look for you.

Thanks Scott.

BTW; I still want a ride in your Mooney. When are you gonna get back this way?

Mike, unfortunately I have no idea! I'm due for a visit sometime in Aug/Sept but just don't know yet. Been traveling a lot lately from here, but not to TX. Busy planning/worrying about wedding crap too so that gets in the way.

Back