Delete

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
No no no in French both "de" and "le" can mean "of the" so really he's saying:

Of the te.

Whatever a "te" is would be anyone's guess. Sometimes Ted is so cryptic with his messages. :D

So.. What's everyone up to tonight?
You know those nature programs where you watch the glaciers calve into the ocean to form icebergs?

That's what's going on in the back of my throat with mucus

Also, I'm now scared to fart.

Oh, I practice plenty. That's why I buy brown underwear these days...

please delete the post after this one. thanks.

Oh, I know! Maybe it's a secret code word that he's trapped in a concentration camp because he flew into a foreign TFR. I bet they make great sweets there wherever he is being held; from a prison guard named Phil. Phil must be a great guy who is also fat. Fat people are so nice, it must be genetic. Isn't it funny how DNA curves just like roller-coaster tracks? I love rollercoasters, especially the ones that go up and down and arrive at a square building. Why are most gauges circular and not square? I bet square people love to square dance. Wouldn't it be funny if a fireman pole was square? I wonder why firetrucks are red, must be because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around, so that's why fire trucks are red!

Actually, I had a question regarding filling out a Form 8050-2.

And then I realized "Hey, why don't I just call the FAA and ask them instead of asking the peanut gallery?" So I called the FAA this morning, spoke with a lady who was very helpful, and got the answer from probably the same lady who is going to review said 8050-2. Thus, I got good information.

Back