Deal or No Deal Flying Lessons

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
The lady on NBC's "Deal or No Deal" just took the offer of $15,000 worth of flying lessons instead of waiting to open her case which turned out to be worth $100,000. They had a new Cessna on the set!

The lady said it was her dream to learn to fly. Heck, I would have taken the lessons too, because she had a 50/50 chance of walking away with only $50 had she turned down the deal.

I'm sure this doesn't help the public understand that you can become a pilot for less than $15K though!

I watched that. She was so dang hyper (and cute), she kept my attention when I should have been in another room studying. I had started watching while eating then got hooked on the show. The plane was at least a Cessna 182 but possibly a 206.

I took a look at their web site to see if there were any photos or videos of tonight's show. None so far. I'll peek later this week if I think about it and post it.

I did find it interesting that a husband who didn't even come close to her class and beauty was pushing to deal on the earlier numbers. Given she passed on as much as $283,000 and left with $55,000 worth, I suspect there was some tension back home. At least she will have enough there to get both a private ticket and instrument rating, provided the show allows it to be used that way.

I'm reformed...but they force you to watch romantic comedies in reality show-rehab. Couldn't sleep for days!

I am worried about what shows you are watching. Games shows, they are the gateway drug to reality shows. ;)

I'm a victim!

I'm reformed...but they force you to watch romantic comedies in reality show-rehab. Couldn't sleep for days!

No excuse. The Wire is back for the last 10 shows. I watch at least twice to figure out the dialog and check out what I missed the first time through (I read comments on TV Without Pity). I guess I should turn on closed captioning.

Last edited:
i dont have cable anymore so no more Shot at lOve with Tila Tequila for me :(

i dont have cable anymore so no more Shot at lOve with Tila Tequila for me :(

Shot at Love is over anyways...they've already done the reunion special and all. She went with the girly guy instead of the manish woman.

No excuse. The Wire is back for the last 10 shows. I watch at least twice to figure out the dialog and check out what I missed the first time through (I read comments on TV Without Pity). I guess I should turn on closed captioning.
I never got into the Wire. I see lots of coverage of it int eh news the past couple of weeks. But then I am not much of a cop show fan. Last ones I liked were Hill Street Blues and High Incident

Back