DC/NoVA area: Sport / Private Pilot Course Kit for sale: $300

ctilley3

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ctilley3
I'm selling a new Cessna Sport / Private Pilot Training Kit with a clean pilot logbook, instructional manual for a Cessna 172s Skyhawk, Safety and Warning Supplement, navigation tools, and most importantly - an unused enrollment course key for the online training modules.

This web-based course provides everything you need to obtain your Sport or Private Pilot Certificate. The training includes videos and full-motion diagrams of the course material, plus a complete FAA knowledge exam review program—and it’s available anywhere you have Internet access. Your personal login will maintain a record of which sessions you have completed and will allow you to continue where you left off if you are interrupted. And the course never expires, so you’ll have access to all of the in-depth knowledge sessions and flight previews and can review important topics well after you have completed your training.

This kit retails for $349. New family obligations have put my pilot aspirations on hold so I'm selling mine for $300. Local inquiries only.

See the website for more details: http://cessnaflighttraining.kingschools.com/course/ppc/privatepilot.aspx

Back