Damit Jim, they're Trekkers!!

Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a physician! I man an actor, not a doctor, ahhhhh........

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not an escalator!

(I swear he said this . . . or was it elevator?) hmmm.

etsisk said:
Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not an escalator!

(I swear he said this . . . or was it elevator?) hmmm.

Pretty sure it was escalator...when he was helping the pregnant wife of the Higher T'er up the side of the mountain.

In "The Devil in the Dark" (the one with the moving rock called the Horta) it was Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a brick layer!". This is also the first episode where Spock does the Vulcan mind meld thing.

Len

Well, with a screen name like that, I reckon you'd know!

There's a fella around here (a cop) that had his name changed legally to Jean Luc Kirk. Another trekker, I assume! :)

Thanks! (I thought it was escalator!)

Well, with a screen name like that, I reckon you'd know!

I've got to talk to Greebo about getting access to my original account. I had a cookie on my work laptop but the company has blocked the site.

It is kind of funny but I don't really consider myself to be a trekkie or a trekker I just happen to remember lots of silly stuff...like all the lines from the original 72 episodes of Star Trek. :<)

Len

Almost forgot...Julie Newmar played Eleen, the pregnant wife of the Te'er.

Now...bonus points if you know Sulu's first name...double bonus points if you know Chekov's first and middle name.

Len

In "The Devil in the Dark" (the one with the moving rock called the Horta) it was Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a brick layer!". This is also the first episode where Spock does the Vulcan mind meld thing.

Len
One of my favorite episodes. I give a copy of it to my mother for christmas every year ... for the last 15 years. (Same copy. I just steal it back sometime during the year.)

Seems that when I was a teenager watching ST after school every day, one day mom made a meatloaf that looked startlingly like a horta. Soon my brother and I had it scuttling around the dinner table attacking other plates of food.

Guess you had to be there!

Seems that when I was a teenager watching ST after school every day, one day mom made a meatloaf that looked startlingly like a horta. Soon my brother and I had it scuttling around the dinner table attacking other plates of food.

Guess you had to be there!

No you didn't. That right there is funny! :rofl:

Hikaru Sulu

and

Pavel Chekov but I don't remember the middle name

Both are correct...full name for Chekov is Pavel Andreievich Chekov...now what was the name of Checkov's brother.

Len

Back