Dallas folks....

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I'm stuck in Dallas until 3 PM... Anybody up for a late lunch, say 1 PM or so? Call my cell, (414) 305-2447. I'll be grabbing a shower here in a bit, so leave a message if you don't get me.

It's Frito-Lay this time... :rolleyes:

flyingcheesehead said:
I'm stuck in Dallas until 3 PM... Anybody up for a late lunch, say 1 PM or so? Call my cell, (414) 305-2447. I'll be grabbing a shower here in a bit, so leave a message if you don't get me.

It's Frito-Lay this time... :rolleyes:

Kent is meeting me at KGPM's on-field restaurant at 1:00pm... anybody else that gets this by then is free to join us.

Troy Whistman said:
Kent is meeting me at KGPM's on-field restaurant at 1:00pm... anybody else that gets this by then is free to join us.

May be closer to 1:15, we're waiting in line for fuel right now.

Geesh guys! Would have loved to try to link up but just got the word. Maybe another time.

Best,

Dave

Aw, crap, here I am being diligent and trying not to spend so much time POA-ing- and I miss this. Dang.

Hope you had fun!

SCCutler said:
Aw, crap, here I am being diligent and trying not to spend so much time POA-ing- and I miss this. Dang.

Hope you had fun!

Dave(s),

Having you guys there would have been great. Peppers at KGPM closed, so we ended up at a Mexican place right there at I20 and Great Carrier Pkwy. Had some good food, and heard great stories from Kent.

He bent my arm and beat me with this little aluminum bat they use to check the tires on the semi, telling me that I need to be at Gaston's this next year with Teresa.

Thanks for lunch, Kent--have a safe drive home!! Hope you get to fly with Chip tomorrow morning!

Troy Whistman said:
Thanks for lunch, Kent--have a safe drive home!! Hope you get to fly with Chip tomorrow morning!

Geesh, the way things are going I'll be here the rest of the freakin' week!

Dave, Spike, you up for dinner? :D (I'm only half kidding. Trailer still isn't loaded...)

SCCutler said:

Hope you had fun!

Work? Wazzat? Right now I'd rather be working!!!

flyingcheesehead said:
Geesh, the way things are going I'll be here the rest of the freakin' week!

Dave, Spike, you up for dinner? :D (I'm only half kidding. Trailer still isn't loaded...)

OK, no longer kidding! These jerks claim the trailer is loaded, but it's still locked to the dock so we can't take it and they said just printing the paperwork won't happen for another half hour. Security guard says not to even count on that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So, I'm up for something if y'all see this soonish...

flyingcheesehead said:
OK, no longer kidding! These jerks claim the trailer is loaded, but it's still locked to the dock so we can't take it and they said just printing the paperwork won't happen for another half hour. Security guard says not to even count on that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow, Kent, that's rotten!! Sorry to hear you're still stuck here. Has it started raining there yet? I'm hearing thunder...

flyingcheesehead said:

Well, somebody must have discovered I was trying to make more plans. :rolleyes: We're suddenly loaded and rolling.

Troy, it was great to meet you. :yes: Dave and Spike, I'll try to catch ya next time!

flyingcheesehead said:
Well, somebody must have discovered I was trying to make more plans. :rolleyes: We're suddenly loaded and rolling.

Troy, it was great to meet you. :yes: Dave and Spike, I'll try to catch ya next time!

Glad you're on the road (finally!). I guess that answers the question about driving at night vs. the day... at least for today. Or, is that... tonight? Drive safe!

Back