Customer Service: I'm not leaving until you say "please"....

:goofy: He's lucky. In Chicaguh he would have mysteriously "fell" while being arrested.

At first, I thought you might be referring to a private enterprise, most likely a huge corporation. My statement would have been, "How dare he expect appreciation for patronizing their business?!?!"

But, with a government office you get service in indirect proportion of the taxes you pay but usually next to nothing. As a courier, I go to quite a few different government offices. I'd estimate only about a third meet me with great attitudes while many look just plain miserable. The level of education and position often makes a difference.

Probably the only exception where I always encounter some great folks are in the court houses, particularly court clerks and judge's staff.

At first, I thought you might be referring to a private enterprise, most likely a huge corporation. My statement would have been, "How dare he expect appreciation for patronizing their business?!?!"

But, with a government office you get service in indirect proportion of the taxes you pay but usually next to nothing. As a courier, I go to quite a few different government offices. I'd estimate only about a third meet me with great attitudes while many look just plain miserable. The level of education and position often makes a difference.

Probably the only exception where I always encounter some great folks are in the court houses, particularly court clerks and judge's staff.

I think it depends on where you are. It's been my experience that the more rural you get, the better the experience. It's one reason, among many, that I stay away from cities.

And, in the courthouse, it depends on the judge and what you're there for!

I think it depends on where you are. It's been my experience that the more rural you get, the better the experience. It's one reason, among many, that I stay away from cities.

And, in the courthouse, it depends on the judge and what you're there for!
I agree. My experiences are much different between around Atlanta versus out in the country.

Back