Customer Feed Back with the FAA

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
Want your opinion to count with the FAA?

Below is a web site where you can punch up any FSDO or office and register a pat on the back or complaint for anyone. Trust me it works both ways. If you would like to say something good about Denny/Stache look under Flight Standard Office find Oakland FSDO (WP-27). Then click on What Service Provided (Other) will work. It will ask for a Name, phone number and e-mail. You can use any phone number, but say for example my boss wants to contact you to make sure you are really complaining or saying something nice he will send you an e-mail saying thanks for making a comment.

Then click submit.

Trust me this system works!!! I have received good and bad things. The more good things the better. The system is Washington DC and is read then forward to the correct office supervisor.

If you fill out the survey please use Denny Pollard and not Stache if you say something about me. The web address is:

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/offices/afs/qms/

You can submit as many as you want on any subject. As the old saying goes the squeaky wheel gets oiled. The system is not used against anyone.

Want someting in your local area fixed or look at send in a comment. It works!!! This is one of the ways the FAA is trying to make things better.

Denny of Oakland

I've bookmarked the link, thanks ! I presume the *any topic* goes as far as what service the FSDO provides. Compliments to the local controllers, AFSS briefers and requests for WAAS approaches probably wouldn't fall under the FSDO's domain. Correct ?

Back