"Currently processing .... issue date of June 20"

EHITCH

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Elizabeth
"We are currently processing permanent Airmen Certificates with an approximate issue date of June 20, 2005"

And my temporary certificate is dated July 2 .... so maybe 2-3 more weeks till Orville and Wilbur show up in my mailbox. I've been calm so far but now I'm getting antsy and want my ticket!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth

We are currently processing permanent Airmen Certificates with an approximate issue date of June 25, 2005

getting there.

Thanks for the update, I'm trying not to look but now it seems it will only be about another week!

E

Yup, it's true! Got my new license in the mail today--"instrument airplane" as of June 23.

Got my certificate yesterday, issue date was 6/25/05. :)

<-- very very happy!

Mike, congrats! (Great feeling, isn't it? Seemed like "Oh, this is really for real"? to me...)

Elizabeth, paitient, it won't be much longer now (and I DO know the feeling!).

EHITCH said:
"We are currently processing permanent Airmen Certificates with an approximate issue date of June 20, 2005"

And my temporary certificate is dated July 2 .... so maybe 2-3 more weeks till Orville and Wilbur show up in my mailbox. I've been calm so far but now I'm getting antsy and want my ticket!!!!!!!!

Too bad Elizabeth, they've outsourced it to Manny's Certificate Processing, Bangalore, India.

Anthony said:
Too bad Elizabeth, they've outsourced it to Manny's Certificate Processing, Bangalore, India.

Ahhhh, thank you sir, thank you veddy much, yes, kind sir, thank you, yes, yes.
LOL, Anthony!:rofl:

Elizabeth

Back