CTLSi Maintenance schedule.

bluesideup

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
bluesideup
Hi Everyone.
Is there a spread sheet, or Maintenance information, available that compiles all the recommended scheduled maintenance, other than "d05909.pdf"?
Thank you. TV

You can probably get all that info on the CT site.

Hi Ron.
It seems that the CT site wants a Gmail account? I registered with another Email when I tried to log in, I was not able to log into it. TV

Hi Ron.
It seems that the CT site wants a Gmail account? I registered with another Email when I tried to log in, I was not able to log into it. TV

Have you gone to CTFlier? Roger Lee can probably guide you to the information you're seeking.

Thanks, everyone.
I was able to get some information from a very good mechanic and while he agrees with most of the Rotax time intervals, his experience, and recommendation is to change oil every 25hrs. for rented aircraft and no longer than 35 for pleasure use.
This does sound like a good suggestion, TV

Hi.
Before 25hrs. AVGas, after the first 25hrs., when the first oil change was done, all MOGas after that, it now has about 60hrs.
Trying to get a good maintenance schedule started. TV

Hi.
Before 25hrs. AVGas, after the first 25hrs., when the first oil change was done, all MOGas after that, it now has about 60hrs.
Trying to get a good maintenance schedule started. TV

25 hrs oil change if you use avgas more than 30% of the time. 50 hrs if 30% or less.

Cheers

Back