Cross-Country Flight Planning - LIVE

It was a good session.

Sorry to tell you, I as a student find it very useful when this webinars are posted and gain info from reviewing. So please continue to post stuff that are tutorial in nature.

Thank you

I guess some people have a low bar on what qualifies as spam...

I guess some people have a low bar on what qualifies as spam...

Too bad. I found the presentation very informative, perfectly paced, and well presented. Of course you mentioned Gold Seal but it seemed to be only in passing. It most certainly was not the self-serving tripe one often sees trying to pass as "training" material.

And it was created for and presented to a much larger audience than PoA participants

giphy.gif

I like boldmethod content, addresses a lot of things, you can learn a lot of things especially for low time pilots.

For people who don’t want to watch... well, no one is twisting your arms... just saying

Sorry to tell you, I as a student find it very useful when this webinars are posted and gain info from reviewing.
Agree completely. But it starts with a commercial and ends with a commercial (didn't watch any in-between...are there more?). That's sales. Kudos on the free seminar but it's sales and it would be just as helpful in the classifieds.

Granted, he's not as egregiously obvious at pimping himself as Scott D was when he was here. But still...

Last edited:
Agree completely. But it starts with a commercial and ends with a commercial (didn't watch any in-between...is there more?).

You specifically watched the beginning then skipped around until you got to the end just to see if there was "a commercial" at the end only so you could come back here and ***** about it?

Not much of a life, eh?

You specifically watched the beginning then skipped around until you got to the end just to see if there was "a commercial" at the end only so you could come back here and ***** about it?

Not much of a life, eh?
People spamming this site is my pet peeve. Not much else here bothers me. It was easy enough to do while eating dinner.

People spamming this site is my pet peeve. Not much else here bothers me. It was easy enough to do while eating dinner.

You did not happen to be eaing a canned ham product for that dinner, were you? Perhaps you need to update your definition of SPAM.

spam
/spam/
noun
  1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
  2. a canned meat product made mainly from ham.

The video is both relevant and appropriate to this forum (Pilot Training) and it sure as hell is not a canned meat product made mainly from ham. :D

Why for the ETE did you talk about some convoluting math when all you have to to is set the arrow on the E6B and read the numbers. One of the most important
parts of x country planning.

Russ is a long time contributor here. I’ve never seen him respond to the many “what’s the best way to pass the written” posts with a sales pitch. The videos he does post are all for free. Yes, he has (good) products that he sells, but never forces them on anyone.

Tim, sometimes, I think you take your “put it classified” stance a little too seriously.

Back