crazy low level flying...

Not very crazy or interesting. In the middle of nowhere, in a slow unexciting aircraft. Instead watch " delta spray pilot video. This young man , in a 450 Stearman , really is a little more exciting.

Just reminds me of some 1970s video where they were in a 150 doing low level stuff and ended up doing an accelerated stall going over telephone wires.

Yep, excellent way to "find" power lines.

Didn't look well planned or managed to me. But I could be wrong. Got to give the guy credit though he sold the 150 and bought a helicopter. So now he can do low right and legal.

Does anyone know anything about the delta video? I have been trying to figure out when it was filmed. Looked to be the 1970's but not so sure. Hopefully these guys are not working without proper PPE around chemicals in this day and time. :mad2:

Okay- I found this out about the film. The film was shot by a gentlemen named Don Guy-

Thanks for your nice email.
I shot this documentary in the 1970’s just north of Greenwood Mississippi, in the delta area,
and shot on 16 MM film
It was produced for a PBS series at the time called “American Dream Machine”
However I have lost records of what the pilots name was or followed his whereabouts.
If you find his name and contact information please pass it along.
Regards

Not very crazy or interesting. In the middle of nowhere, in a slow unexciting aircraft. Instead watch " delta spray pilot video. This young man , in a 450 Stearman , really is a little more exciting.

Got a link? All that search string turned up for me was a bunch of chemtrail videos.

Does anyone know anything about the delta video? I have been trying to figure out when it was filmed. Looked to be the 1970's but not so sure. Hopefully these guys are not working without proper PPE around chemicals in this day and time. :mad2:

You really think they cared?

Just reminds me of some 1970s video where they were in a 150 doing low level stuff and ended up doing an accelerated stall going over telephone wires.

I was thinking the same thing...dont think they made it

:hairraise: I think ill stay out of that plane :hairraise:

Yea, this guy is unwise, especially the water skimming on the river where a wing tip can catch a tree branch.

He also busts the 500 foot rule. But at least he wasn't over someones house.

I thought it was pretty crazy. Steep turns below treeline in a 150.

And no funky digital artifact-y prop.

Neat.

Didn't see a single thing that looked particularly dangerous about the OP's video. In fact it looked well planned and based on what I saw I'd fly with him any day.
Some of you guys are panty waists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope and nope.

You might want to read the actual rule. He did not come within 500' ft of any person, vessel, vehicle, or structure. I saw none of these things in the video. Video is a major yawn.

So there is no structure housing the plow that tilled those pastures he did touch and goes on?

Dove for the river, missed it and it took him three minutes to find it again.

What a pro :rolleyes:

So there is no structure housing the plow that tilled those pastures he did touch and goes on?

I stand corrected. There is visible in the video a small farm building that was put in great danger by this "crazy low level flying".

And I assume you have a method for discerning 400' vs. 500' proximity on video. Somebody lock this guy up.

Back