Crash in S.F. into a ....

Hanky.jpg

Mr Hanky has been called out to look for survivors.

I can just see it now.
"The Homeland Security Administration is set to announce Wednesday that a temporary flight restriction zone will be established around all municipal waste water treatment facilities until further notice. Currently the threat level at those facilities is at Brown. Further authorities will be monitoring large scale retail outlets for any seemingly outsized purchases of toilet paper. Until it can be established conclusively who is at the bottom of this dastardly and unprovoked attack on our freedom to "doodoo" as we wish we will consider all countries without sanitary facilities suspect. They are either "fer us or agin us".

Now back to your regularly scheduled entertainment gruel.

How's this, Scott?

I think this is going to the edge of The Spin Zone, but this one IS aviation related!

I can just see it now.
"The Homeland Security Administration is set to announce Wednesday that a temporary flight restriction zone will be established around all municipal waste water treatment facilities until further notice. Currently the threat level at those facilities is at Brown. Further authorities will be monitoring large scale retail outlets for any seemingly outsized purchases of toilet paper. Until it can be established conclusively who is at the bottom of this dastardly and unprovoked attack on our freedom to "doodoo" as we wish we will consider all countries without sanitary facilities suspect. They are either "fer us or agin us".

Now back to your regularly scheduled entertainment gruel.

How's this, Scott?

Fine.

Too many crashes today :(

Yes, I posted this under Lisa's post about the Austin Crash.

There is a guy in ABS that took as similar dunk in a sewage treatment pond that related the story. Was on short final and the engine just quit. Had to climb out of the plane and climb a fence to exit. The ambulance crew wouldn't let him in until the fire department hosed him off.

Best,

Dave

These accidents in and of themselves are very sad. But I have to admit, this discussion brought to mind the image of Gert Frobe in Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines.

-- Pilawt

As seen on another forum, Remember how we were always taught to wear clean underware in case we were in an accident. I don't think that would apply to this crash. How could they tell?

Remember how we were always taught to wear clean underware in case we were in an accident.

I was not appreciated when I replied to that with: "If I'm in an accident, my underwear will be brown, so why does it matter?" :hairraise:

As seen on another forum, Remember how we were always taught to wear clean underware in case we were in an accident. I don't think that would apply to this crash. How could they tell?

They could look at the insides ;)

But really I think in this accident you say the word, you do the word and then you land int he word

And the word is not good.

And the word, is not smelly, although it is.....
and it does initiate with the same letter,
and it has the same last letter...
all the while, reading hi, in its median trappings... :rolleyes: :rofl: :eek:

Back