Cozy Mark IV

ki4lzk

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Joshua Jones
Has anyone build the Cozy MarkIV? I am looking into building one and want to know others opinion on the aircraft.

I flew in one recently for a flight review with a guy who built his. It's not a bad plane, but I certainly was wishing for a bigger hole for my legs!

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

Ryan

Thanks for the reply and the pictures... Yeah i don't think this will work for me. I am 6'4 and way more than you so I think it would be like trying to sit in a subcompact car. Oh well, I guess I will keep looking.

Nit picking- those gauges are not level. I'm all for homebuilts but if the panel looks like that, I'd be concerned to see what the structure inside the wing where it's hidden from view looks like...... Sorry, Off Topic.

Little leg holes.

RV 10 has LOTS of leg and headroom front and back. A lot more useful load and will use less than half the runway than a canard. Plus it is a great kit and can be built in a reasonable amount of time. Don

guess they call it a Cozy for a reason.

Nit picking- those gauges are not level. I'm all for homebuilts but if the panel looks like that, I'd be concerned to see what the structure inside the wing where it's hidden from view looks like...... Sorry, Off Topic.

Little leg holes.

Not to mention the crappy workmanship on the right side of the panel, the various wires hanging on and around the yoke, and the WalMart nature of the gauges themselves. I know, everyone's a critic, but still......

thats not the yoke, its a ram mount, probably for a handheld gps, hence the wires

Anyone looking for a partially done MK-IV drop me a PM...

denny-o

Back