Cozumel this July

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Neat new thread.

Still planning the flight to Cozumel in July with my nieces. Current plans are to fly up to Wisconsin to get them.

Stop at Gaston’s on the way down for lunch.

Continue on to New Orleans and land at New Orleans Lake Front (per the recommendation of Bill Sulfa) and stay two nights. French Quarter recommendations are welcome!

From there, we are heading out over the water to Cozumel for a week. Have reservations at El Cozumeleno Beach Resort for one week.

From there to Key West to clear customs.

Next on to Orlando for a couple of days with family.

Then Mobile, Dallas, South Texas to see family and back to Wisconsin for the girls.

We are looking forward to diving, snorkeling and the dolphin encounter in Cozumel.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!!

Best,

Dave

A-36TN ADS

Dave Siciliano [color=black said:
Continue on to New Orleans and land at New Orleans Lake Front (per the recommendation of Bill Sulfa) and stay two nights. French Quarter recommendations are welcome![/color]

Price range?

My favorites are the Bourbon Orleans or the Royal Sonesta, they can be pricy, though. Lots of other choices, though, ranging from the small boutiques to the big high-rises.

Thanks Steve for the offer. I'll check with you when it gets a little closer to trip time.

Dave

Back