Coradine LogTen Pro X (I'm sick of giving them money)

My flight book.com is pretty good. Suggested donation

What the ****. This is even worse for me since I now have to pay $89 plus $20 to get back in business.
Not if you download the Mac version before November 8. Of course I don't know what will happen to the free version in the future...

Two weeks have passed since I've requested a refund from Apple per Coradine's recommendation. Pretty frustrated that this is the only option Coradine is providing. It's apparently not an option at all.

As a software developer, I see this as a potentially open market for a side project. Hmmm...

Guess I need to start browsing what's out there currently. :D

As a software developer, I see this as a potentially open market for a side project. Hmmm...

Guess I need to start browsing what's out there currently. :D

Pretty sure that's how Coradine started. A side project. Then it grew and he realized his business model wouldn't support his lifestyle full-time.

No offense, but I think I'll avoid one man "side project" software for a while.

At the risk of self promotion (disclaimer: I'm the owner/developer of MyFlightbook.com), MyFlightbook is and will remain free. Yes, there is an option to donate (and a few gratuity features that you get if you do), but I'm perfectly happy - and it's still a full-featured app - even if you don't.

Thanks Eric. Great product

At the risk of self promotion (disclaimer: I'm the owner/developer of MyFlightbook.com), MyFlightbook is and will remain free. Yes, there is an option to donate (and a few gratuity features that you get if you do), but I'm perfectly happy - and it's still a full-featured app - even if you don't.

With many happy users, I might add.

Back