Cool Onion

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
So I think I'm starting to take after Jesse. I opened my fridge today to see if I had onions left and pulled out an onion thats been in there a bit longer than I thought! The sprouts are about 8-9 inches long. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1550.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 34
While you might not want to eat them at this point, the lighting and composition are beautiful!

Get a flower pot,and plant them......they already got a pretty good start :)

Pete

So I think I'm starting to take after Jesse. I opened my fridge today to see if I had onions left and pulled out an onion thats been in there a bit longer than I thought! The sprouts are about 8-9 inches long. Pretty cool!
Wait until you get potatoes like that! :eek:

I was cleaning out the fridge this weekend and I found an apple in the back that must have been there for a year. It was not moldy or gross, but it was the size of an apricot and completely dried out. 'Mom' made me throw it out, I wanted to keep it and show to people.

Nah Potatoes usually go liquidy, and let me tell you that is not a good smell.....

Pete

I thought about it but we got a pretty good ice storm last night and I doubt they'd survive. I tried to plant a squash before and about the time it grew a foot tall, university maintenance mowed it down. Pots are about the only way to grow anything.

You truly are leaning ALL the skills a commercial pilot must have! I was impressed with your flying skills last time I visited; now, it's apparent you're got all the ancillary skills down pat as well!

Best,

Dave

Back