Cookie Dough Complete

But it's hard to hold a candle to Sharon's apple pies! Yummmm!!!

Amen to that! Wow!

All the cookies were excellent. I think I'd have to declare the winners to be the hot, semi-gooey ones in Steve's cabin on Thursday night though. Looked like a collaborative effort between Jesse and Dave Taylor. Mmmmmm.

Amen to that! Wow!

All the cookies were excellent. I think I'd have to declare the winners to be the hot, semi-gooey ones in Steve's cabin on Thursday night though. Looked like a collaborative effort between Jesse and Dave Taylor. Mmmmmm.

Yes, Thursday night, was one hell of a night. Not only did I learn how to tap-dance and ballet I also was able to assist in the cookie construction operation. Dave and I determined that the primary problem with the first batch was uneven heating of the cookie. My first corrective action involved flipping a cookie during the process which was a failure. After reflecting on the situation I moved the oven rack and also compressed the cookies more before baking. This produced a great product, which, Greg Bockleman gave me a kiss for (he has very soft lips). After this I had the honor of carrying Leah to her cabin (much lighter than Felix). I can't remember why though, because, well, I was drunk.

We managed to consume an entire bottle of the largest Crown, a lot of Mississippi beer, and some other unknown liquids.

And if you did hold a candle to them, you would probably get wax all over them and they wouldn't taste too good. I don't get why someone would hold a candle to certain things. :confused:

After this I had the honor of carrying Leah to her cabin (much lighter than Felix). I can't remember why though, because, well, I was drunk.

probably because I was carrying Tristan, probably for the same reason.

We managed to consume an entire bottle of the largest Crown, a lot of Mississippi beer, and some other unknown liquids.

That reminds me, I was thinking of starting a thread on all the injuries we had at Gaston's this year:

Felix's chin laceration
Tris' slide into home plate with multiple abrasions
I found a fishhook in the carpet with my bare foot
and, as described above - innumerable destroyed liver and brain cells
Others?

That reminds me, I was thinking of starting a thread on all the injuries we had at Gaston's this year:

Felix's chin laceration
Others?

Two retractable landing gear systems... :yikes::frown2:

Felix's chin laceration

And a chipped tooth. But, he might look more like Harrison Ford now with that new scar. ;)

Oh, what's the story on that one? Were you guys playing baseball before we arrived?

Owwwwwww. Did you set the hook before it got yanked? :eek:

My irreparably damaged psyche after seeing Greg wet kiss Jesse....:yikes:

Felix's chin laceration
Others?

No, while it was raining I was running back to the cabin between two parked cars. Someone dropped a wire hanger and my feet got caught in it. I fell forward onto the ground and in the mud and scraped up my knee, hip, elbows, and hands. I wasn't happy but its healing now.

On the other hand, Greg kissing Jess was pretty funny!

first there is steve and jesse. then there was me and jesse. now there is greg and jesse. i can't believe i missed "the kiss"

So far, no one has offered pictorial evidence that it even happened. :rofl:

Greg,

Sorry, but as you are not female the Diana Doctrine does not apply. :D

web.jpg

Yeah that Bourbon Bill brought took the edge off of that sight :D

Two retractable landing gear systems... :yikes::frown2:
Well, ours worked fine on the way home, though I've squawked it for further investigation.

And I arrived after that kiss. I was wondering, however, why Jesse was so eager to dance with me!:blush:

Last edited:
Back