Continental LOP Webinar

For those interested in learning LOP ops, or those that feel it's bad for the motor - may consider going to the Continental Webinar(s) and see what they say about it.

http://www.continentalmotors.aero/uploadedImages/Content/xImages/TAP-Webinar-JuniorPg-WEB.jpg?n=5602
Thanks for the tip. I now have a plane with Gami injectors and I have been successfully running lean of peak. But I am getting a lot of conflicting advice. I'll be looking forward to this series.

I have a lot of people telling me running my Cirrus LOP is bad..... After 350 hours on it (1600 on hobbs) they just did borescope and all is clean!

I have a lot of people telling me running my Cirrus LOP is bad..... After 350 hours on it (1600 on hobbs) they just did borescope and all is clean!
I assume you had an engine replacement/rebuild ~350 hrs ago? Otherwise that is a huge difference between engine time and hobbs time. But if that is the case, why did you have an engine replacement/rebuild at ~1150-1350 hrs? Were you running ROP?:D

No... I bought it last year at 1200 and put 350 or so on it.. I should state that the scope was clean when I bought it - and I know the previous owner ran LOP - we both attended that class in Oklahoma... forget the website

No... I bought it last year at 1200 and put 350 or so on it.. I should state that the scope was clean when I bought it - and I know the previous owner ran LOP - we both attended that class in Oklahoma... forget the website
Ok, so the engine actually has around 1600, of which you put the last 350.
What engine do you have? Does it have Gami's?
Leslie and I now own a Continental IO520 with Gamis with about 75 hours on it. Only about 12 of those are ours.

Contenental IO-360 it does not have Gami's

Back