Conspiracy Theory 9/11

yeah, funny stuff....

UK Address... of course it's all true the way they present it. NOT.....

Oh, and there wasn't much of anything left in that field in PA either. I guess all those loved one phone calls were staged too, and that was really confetti strewn about to fool everybody.

Sonar5 said:
yeah, funny stuff....

UK Address... of course it's all true the way they present it. NOT.....

Oh, and there wasn't much of anything left in that field in PA either. I guess all those loved one phone calls were staged too, and that was really confetti strewn about to fool everybody.

My sister in law watched that plane go in. It hit quite close to her house. We were in Myrtle Beach with my Mom that week, and they kept describing the area my SIL lived in on the news. Cathy kept trying to call to see if her sister was ok, and kept not being able to get a connection. She spent the whole morning terrified that DeeDee was gone. The look on my wife's face is just one more thing seared into my head about an already horrible morning.

Wow, what a pile of crap!

Eyewitnesses - what do they know?!! Nothing (largely).

I was watching the Today show that morning. They went to break just after mentioning reports of a "commuter plane" hitting the WTC. After break they showed some video, and had one woman, who called Today on ther cellphone, who said she saw a small commuter plane crash into the building. 767, small commuter plane - yeah, easy to mix them up.

Then they had a guy on who SWORE it was a 727. He repeated it several times - it was a 727 that hit the building. 767, 727 - yeah, easy to mix them up.

This kind of stuff makes me sick.

flyersfan31 said:
Wow, what a pile of crap!

This kind of stuff makes me sick.

Me too! With every tragedy, every crackpot, wacko, conspiricy theorist crawls out of the woodwork.

Back