Connecticut Pilots

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
My bird will be -- pending WX -- in Connecticut tomorrow, July 12. I'm not sure where it's going because I'll not be in it. My long-time(and former) next door neighbor is a pilot for Citation Shares whose organization is having a company fly-in affair for get-together and boating.

If anyone should hear traffic from N7872 Golf, say "hello" to Tom Little. If you happen to be in the same place at the same time, take some photos, please.

I'll re-post here with an airport destination when Tom returns my telephone call.
Suspicion is that he'll file Instrument, so it should appear on FlightAware. ???

HR

Attachments

• N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2a.jpg
    N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2a.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Routing Update: Tom has told me that his destination airport is Meriden, CT. However, he's going to fly to Islip, Long Island to pick up another ATP friend; and from there on to Meriden, CT. Departure from KIWI(Maine) will probably be around 0700 EDT.

Anyone in those areas, if you hear or see Skyhawk 7872 Golf, say "hello" and or maybe take pictures. It'll be the longest trip my bird will have done in 8 or 9 years.

HR

I charge for spying on neighbors with borrowed planes.....:eek:

:eek:) . . . and for Tom it must be basically "slumming it" to move from a Citation Excel seat to a 1971 C-172L Skyhawk. I wonder if he'll have to make three T/O and L before taking on a passenger at Islip.

HR

Back