Congrats Dreamliner

Anyone know if these are being flown by Pre-merger Continental pilots or Pre-merger United pilots? I don't think they're on one contract yet..

Anyone know if these are being flown by Pre-merger Continental pilots or Pre-merger United pilots? I don't think they're on one contract yet..
Don't know, but the airplane is one of those that pre-merger Continental ordered, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Continental is doing the flying. ALPA and United are working on the legal stuff for the 'agreement in principle' contract before there will be one pilot group.

You don't have to say "pre-merger", the pilot groups like most of the employees are still separate. If you run the N number on that 787 it comes back as being registered to Continental Airlines even-though the name on the airplane says Untied.

Back