Confusion

LatexCartmen

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
LatexCartmen
Hello,

I'm new to the aviation world and today during my break, I rushed to get my first-class medical. While completing the form on my phone, I mentioned that I have experienced mild anxiety in the past, even though I'm not currently taking any medication for it.

About 9 months ago, I went through significant life changes, and during a visit to my family's pc dr,I mentioned my elevated anxiety levels. The physician assistant prescribed me Zoloft and sent the prescription to the pharmacy, but I never actually took the medication, and she cleared me one month later during my follow-up. She stated it wasn’t needed, it was a trial run if I wanted it.

On my subsequent visit, she suggested blood pressure medication, but again, I didn't take it. Instead, I made lifestyle changes, adjusting my diet and increasing my exercise.

During my medical exam today, I mentioned this history to my AME, who categorized it as temporary and noted that.

My concern now is that I didn't include this information in my FAA application, and I've realized that none of my recent doctor visits saved my information. I had trouble getting the information to save correctly on my phone because I was in a hurry to get back to work.

I've already contacted the doctor's office to clarify and rectify this situation. I want to be completely honest and avoid any legal issues. I wish there was a way to withdraw my application. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Hello,

I'm new to the aviation world and today during my break, I rushed to get my first-class medical. While completing the form on my phone, I mentioned that I have experienced mild anxiety in the past, even though I'm not currently taking any medication for it.

About 9 months ago, I went through significant life changes, and during a visit to my family's pc dr,I mentioned my elevated anxiety levels. The physician assistant prescribed me Zoloft and sent the prescription to the pharmacy, but I never actually took the medication, and she cleared me one month later during my follow-up. She stated it wasn’t needed, it was a trial run if I wanted it.

On my subsequent visit, she suggested blood pressure medication, but again, I didn't take it. Instead, I made lifestyle changes, adjusting my diet and increasing my exercise.

During my medical exam today, I mentioned this history to my AME, who categorized it as temporary and noted that.

My concern now is that I didn't include this information in my FAA application, and I've realized that none of my recent doctor visits saved my information. I had trouble getting the information to save correctly on my phone because I was in a hurry to get back to work.

I've already contacted the doctor's office to clarify and rectify this situation. I want to be completely honest and avoid any legal issues. I wish there was a way to withdraw my application. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
If you discussed this with the AME, and he noted it on your application, it's disclosed and the FAA will be aware of it.

Back