Commercial ADM

Tellya what kid. Take a mainland expat contract for a couple of years. There's a reason why they hire street captains over the locals. So I've insulted a quarter of the planet. BFD. At least I'm not trying to kill 'em with inability.

You need more of an education just to reach clueless.

Thanks 'dad'. You need an etiquette class just to reach neanderthal.

Thanks 'dad'. You need an etiquette class just to reach neanderthal.

Yeah, well the Jerk Store called, and they are out of you!
(Seinfeld reference where George fails with a comeback. Pretty much like your attempt.)

That wasn't a good comeback?

Okay, how about:

Oh good. The 'ol internet forum standby when you don't have a thing to say. Call the other guy 'son' or 'kid' or some other term in a vein attempt to establish yourself as the authority. Sure sign of no argument...

Better? That was my plan 'B'.

That wasn't a good comeback?

Okay, how about:

Oh good. The 'ol internet forum standby when you don't have a thing to say. Call the other guy 'son' or 'kid' or some other term in a vein attempt to establish yourself as the authority. Sure sign of no argument...

Better? That was my plan 'B'.

Nice try KID. Those of us who've actually been there and done that don't have to hide behind some "Captain" moniker.

I'll bet that you have a bigger than necessary watch too.

No hiding here. Mods are happy to tell anyone my name. Speaking of monikers, Bobcat...is that because that's the equipment you 'fly', or is your name Bob and you're a *****?

Sorry I've never been an expat. Didn't have to as I'm not a scab.

No hiding here. Mods are happy to tell anyone my name. Speaking of monikers, Bobcat...is that because that's the equipment you 'fly', or is your name Bob and you're a *****?

Sorry I've never been an expat. Didn't have to as I'm not a scab.

Scab? Oh now that's a good one!

I haven't crossed a line in my life, EVER. Sometimes you have to go abroad when the furloughs happen or when the outfit that you've spent 15 or 20 years with folds. Maybe you'll find that out one of these days. Perhaps your boss will have to sell that shiny jet that you fly and you'll be looking for work and be glad of finding it anywhere in the world. Perhaps you can beat the odds and never have it happen to you.

Your attitude and ad hominem attacks scream to the world that you're either a newbie or some flight sim ace.

You started this 'dad'. You must be losing your memory.

Enough. All of you. Personal attacks and insults are never appropriate here on POA.

But THIS exchange was really funny

That's code for non-malicious

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not too much, only one I still use is GUMPSFIT, u just run through it after my checks really quick, kinda my quickie insurance

So, what does flying as an expat have to do with being a scab? Care to elaborate?

Are you insinuating that someone becomes an expat because they have to after being a scab?? :dunno: :nonod:

I'll take that jab back with apologizes. It wasn't fair and was in response to another 'not fair' statement.

Other message board not work out for ya?

Back