Colorado pilots - 12/31

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Anyone interested in a TARDIS flight? I'm thinking of taking off from FTG about 11:40 or so, heading a bit south and circling to watch the midnight fireworks downtown, then returning to FTG. Takeoff in 2012, land in 2013. Dress warm. Forecast is 4F

Anyone interested in a TARDIS flight? I'm thinking of taking off from FTG about 11:40 or so, heading a bit south and circling to watch the midnight fireworks downtown, then returning to FTG. Takeoff in 2012, land in 2013. Dress warm. Forecast is 4F

I'll come if you wanna pick me up.:D:yes:

I'm trying to decode TARDIS. 4F is colder than it was at Clark's BBQ!

Unable.

I'm in Las Vegas. I've deen brinking.. Heavily.... :D

Google Dr Who...

Hmmm...

220px-TARDIS2.jpg

Doesn't look much like Murphey's airplane.

As far as flying goes, I'm planning to spend the change of year in my nice warm house under my nice warm blankets. That is, unless I get a phone call from work. This is prime time for pop-up trips although hopefully everyone is in place for New Year's Eve by now.

Yeah I know that I'm a wuss and looking at fireworks might be fun...

Last edited:
Back