CO Pilots - Sat July 9

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
We got Erie, Rifle and Kelly AirPark, pancake breakfasts all. With the caveat that we'll either be grounded for an hour or so between 1 and 3 pm, or back home. Those are rather interesting winds & Tstorms we've been having lately, aren't they? I was driving east on Arapahoe (coming from APA) and pulled into a parking lot on the downwind side of a very large building to get away from the winds & hail. And 15 min later, bright blue & sunshine.

Welcome to Colorado.

Sorry, I'm going to the 99s picnic tomorrow. Besides I'm on a leash again. My days off were in the middle of the week this time.

It's currently 01:40 and I haven't gone to bed yet.

So I'm guessing that as usual, pancakes won't be tempting me more than my pillow in the morning.

Too many late night IT maintenance windows so y'all can have silly stuff like e-mail, means I'm about as close to being a permanent night-owl as one can find.

Supposedly I'm going to wake up and check in on the CAP frequencies at 06:30 too for a communications exercise. Right. Uh-huh. We'll see.

The radio and formal message traffic forms on a clipboard will be on the nightstand, and I'm not promising anything. I've handled Net traffic in my bathrobe before. It won't be the first time. ;)

Back