CO Pilots - Sat Dec 24

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Yes, I know it's Christmas Eve day. But the sun is forecast to be shining, not unbearably cold (at least not cold enough to have BBQ at Clark's hangar) and little wind. Greeley diner is closed for the weekend, but Pueblo is open, as is Sidney. Don't know about Goodland.

Anyone for lunch?

Yes, I know it's Christmas Eve day. But the sun is forecast to be shining, not unbearably cold (at least not cold enough to have BBQ at Clark's hangar) and little wind. Greeley diner is closed for the weekend, but Pueblo is open, as is Sidney. Don't know about Goodland.

Anyone for lunch?
Bah humbug. I'm not doing anything so far tomorrow but I'm still on a short leash.

Bah humbug. I'm not doing anything so far tomorrow but I'm still on a short leash.

Could do lunch at Perfect Landing so Mari could make it...fly afterwards...

Could do lunch at Perfect Landing so Mari could make it...fly afterwards...
I could do that or I could go somewhere else if someone picks me up at Centennial and we don't go that far. If I know nothing is cooking for us before we take off it can't happen all that quick. The problem is having my car out at KFTG which is already about 45 min from KAPA in driving time. Don't go out of you way for me though. I hate to be a PITA.

I was thinking about just meeting at Perfect Landing. Does noon work for folks?

I was thinking about just meeting at Perfect Landing. Does noon work for folks?
Works for me. And we can reschedule for next week? Or during the week if no one is working.

Last edited:
Noon at Perfect Landing would be fine for me. It's warmer than Clark's hangar. See you there!

It's warmer than Clark's hangar.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, the Frankenkota cranked up jus' fine yesterday. Of course the battery tender was on, the engine heater had been plugged in for a few hours, and the portable heater warmed the interior...

Works for me. And we can reschedule for next week? Or during the week if no one is working.
Today is actually the best. I have trips all next week. Tis the season to be busy in the charter biz...

I'm headed over to try to unbury the hangar. The ramp idea for dad's trailer isn't going to work.

The taillights are mounted too high. So gonna grab shovels and get after it to let the Sun do the rest.

Karen says she's in for lunch at PL too. She's going to run errands and might have to go check on a patient. So we'll be there around noon if that's the plan.

Since this is a holiday weekend, I've made reservations under my real first name for noon. See you there!

Me? I'm driving. I live under the approach to 17 and it takes 15 minutes. If I fly, it's an hour. Don't ask.

So I'll go check the changes to the mags on Sunday to see if that solved the high CHT issue.

Damn, sorry I missed you all. I'm stuck at work in one of the few places that's actually colder than Denver (and no, I'm not in Clark's hangar). I hope y'all had a good time, and I'll try to make it next time!

Damn, sorry I missed you all. I'm stuck at work in one of the few places that's actually colder than Denver (and no, I'm not in Clark's hangar). I hope y'all had a good time, and I'll try to make it next time!
I had a good time seeing everyone. I posted some pictures in the Butt Freeze thread. The only question is whose hangar is colder, Clark's or Nate's. :D

Back