Club Plane gets face lift

corjulo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Corjulo
Well, we think our Club plane is looking mighty nice these days, just got the new dash installed, had it painted last Winter. Pictures attached, I hope

The new black dash looks nice, but why did you go from the snazzy white to that ugly brown???

;)

Greebo said:
The new black dash looks nice, but why did you go from the snazzy white to that ugly brown???

Don't pay any attention to Chuck. I think the new brown looks much better than that old white paint job.

Chip

gibbons said:
Don't pay any attention to Chuck. I think the new brown looks much better than that old white paint job.

Chip
I like the fact that he took off the wheel pants, too. Silly wheel pants are for woosies.

Who did your dash and what was the approx. $$?

Last nights flight reminded me..once again...how much I hate post lights.

Greg
182RG

corjulo said:
Well, we think our Club plane is looking mighty nice these days, just got the new dash installed, had it painted last Winter. Pictures attached, I hope

Very, very nice.

Dan. That's beautiful. Nice job. the old panel didn't look bad, but now it looks great!

(put the wheel pants back on, just to p*ss off Brian)

I don't have all the details on who cut the panel or did the fiber optic lighting. VIP of Hartford did the install. I'll talk to the club operations guy and get all the details. We're taking her up next thursday night to try out the new lighting

You kept the ADF, I like it ! what's in the bottom Slot in the AV stack? Inter Com?

Back