club merchandise

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
What do other clubs have as "promotional" items? We had a bunch of shirts and caps made years ago and finally out. Personally I have more than enough shirts (just like everyone else) trying to think of something else we could make with our club logo on it. Suggestions.

I'm not a club; probably should get "clubbed" by someone, but I'm having a T-shirt made.
On the back, at top, will be my logo(see bottom of this post) Below that will be my tel. # and I'd Rather Be FLYING. It's for when I'm riding the Harley, or other goof-off times.

HR

Pens, bags, cups, mugs, golf towels, flashlights, all kinds of cool stuff.

See Queensboro.com --- great stuff, very reasonable in volume, good service.

pens, pencils, key chains are all useful items for pilots [and drivers]. Seems like I never have enough of these.

Maybe hats with no top button, which is comfortable for those pilots who have not yet converted to Halo headsets.

Flight bags? Headset bags? flash lights for preflight / night backup?

I had some airline-size blankets embroidered because my wife gets cold at altitude. Two in the plane, two for her car, and some hand towels for the plane and her car. They're great for wiping off sweaty or dirty hands, and wiping foggy windows.

Back