Clovis NM Fly In ---- FREE Burgers!

jssaylor2007

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
jssaylor2007
Hey guys a little short notice i know, but tomorrow Saturday the 21st, there will be a (hopefully) pretty fun fly in. There will be free burgers to all who fly in. There will be a flour bombing contest, a few cool planes to look at, and maybe some of the cool planes from Cannon AFB will come over.

For those who dont know where KCVN is, it is about 80 NM southwest of Amarillo, and about the same northwest from Lubbock.

I'll be there, and maybe someone from PoA will come.

Yea sorry about the short notice guys, i didnt find out until two days ago, and I havent been in front of a computer until this morning.

striking distance.
but I have recurrent all weekend.
Otherwise I'd strongly consider it.
sw TX

Rats! Had I known sooner, that would have made a neat CC in the Remos.

I grabbed N2966V for Clovis tomorrow but I am afraid it may not carry us both, Rob. I had to off-load fuel to 9 gallons when Mr. Kranne checked me out in it, and he only weighed 140 lbs. My weight is 230 lbs.

Are you current in any local "4-seaters" at all? N7342J is still open.

In keeping with a little advance notice....

Colorado Pilots will have 2 flyins to New Mexico later this year.

Sep 28-30 - Las Cruces (white sands tour, etc) and just a week later,
Oct 5-6 - Socorro (1st atomic blast, etc)

To me, the scheduling is a bit odd. Might be easier (cheaper?) to stay with my friends in Albuquerque for the week.

okie doke, well I hope to make it out to those. also if alamogordo has a fly in it would be a good one too,

I grabbed N2966V for Clovis tomorrow but I am afraid it may not carry us both, Rob. I had to off-load fuel to 9 gallons when Mr. Kranne checked me out in it, and he only weighed 140 lbs. My weight is 230 lbs.

Are you current in any local "4-seaters" at all? N7342J is still open.

Holy cow! Look what happens when I don't check in for a few hours...

Thanks for thinking of me, Pete, but I have plans tomorrow that I don't think I can break at this point. I wonder if GCA319 is checking this thread? He's based in ABQ.

Back