CloudDancer

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Someone lent me their 3 CloudDancer books recently.

I found these stories absolutely fascinating.
CD is a Texas teen in the 70's with the ink wet on his ifr & comm tickets, embarking on a career with a variety of freight and people-haulers between the small villages of Alaska. He tells the stories of these flights, and of living in the North.

The stories appear to be copied directly from his notebook, typos on about every line - so if that sort of writing bothers you, you've been warned. I think most people, once they see the jaw-dropping stories will forgive the lack of proofreading.

Some excerpts.

Sorry I don't own the books for sharing.

Someone lent me their 3 CloudDancer books recently.

I found these stories absolutely fascinating.
CD is a Texas teen in the 70's with the ink wet on his ifr & comm tickets, embarking on a career with a variety of freight and people-haulers between the small villages of Alaska. He tells the stories of these flights, and of living in the North.

The stories appear to be copied directly from his notebook, typos on about every line - so if that sort of writing bothers you, you've been warned. I think most people, once they see the jaw-dropping stories will forgive the lack of proofreading.

Some excerpts.

Sorry I don't own the books for sharing.

Read some of those excerpts. That was officially my first aviation (pleasure) reading. Cool stuff.

oo, it appears I have recommended reading which contains 'non-PG' material to ladies. Please avert your eyes at the bad parts!

(and that should boost sales among the male population!)

Didn't understand the bag and pseudonym; he might think his airline would disapprove?

Back