Citation Pilot!

ntbjounin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jounin
Who's the worlds newest Citation 650 captain!? I AM!!!! :)

I cant wait to see the actual airplane! I'll post pics when I can!

Congratulations! Unfortunately, none of the PoA flyins have runways long enough to let you get in, unless we count Oshkosh as a PoA flyin! You'll need to bum a ride from a nearby airport for all the others! LOL

Congratulations!

PS: When you get to the airplane, remember that:

1. The rag in the side-panel pocket is to wipe the windshield during descents.

2. The little round silver button on the fuselage releases the door, if it won't open normally.

3. Try to fly one without an APU so you don't have to fool with the ballast fuel CG monkey motion.

4. Always get the kid at the FBO to empty the Lav cassette.

5. Always check to see that the kid at the FBO reinstalled the Lav cassette properly.

6. Locked position for all exterior compartments is when the key slot is vertical.

Who's the worlds newest Citation 650 captain!? I AM!!!! :)

I cant wait to see the actual airplane! I'll post pics when I can!

1. The rag in the side-panel pocket is to wipe the windshield during descents.
I'm pretty sure he's used to that, having flown a 35. :D

Doesn't the 650 have electric windshield heat? The 680 does and its, um, only 30 bigger...

VII's have electric windows, III's and VI's have bleed air heat. PITA.

When you build your own checklist to incoroporate all the stuff in your airplane along with the normal tasks of flying from one place to another, the thing that prevents the flow from ever working as you would like it the danm= damn windshield heat/defrost knobs that you must continue to jack with.

I'm pretty sure he's used to that, having flown a 35. :D

Doesn't the 650 have electric windshield heat? The 680 does and its, um, only 30 bigger...

VII's have electric windows, III's and VI's have bleed air heat. PITA.
Ahh OK. I was a Citation virgin when I went to school for the 680 and it's still the only one I've flown. People were talking about all these other models which I had no idea about, and the numbering/naming system made no sense to me at all. It still doesn't. :redface:

Allen, good work!

I can say, "I knew you back when...

Back