Cirrus Checklist

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
Anyone have a good checklist for an SR-20 Perspective?

I always like to make my own, but I like to start from a template.

Thanks in advance!

1) Get in
2) Hit autopilot
3) Pull parachute

Someone had to say it. ;)

Nomex suit: check
Facemask: check
Fire extinguisher: check
AP functional: check

Anything else of importance ? :)

How about the one built into the system?

I plan on using that one, too. It is just that I like to have my own, to which I add some personal reminders (Preflight-----COMPLETE; Restroom-----VISIT) which aren't on standard lists.

I also like to add local frequencies right onto the list.

I plan on using that one, too. It is just that I like to have my own, to which I add some personal reminders (Preflight-----COMPLETE; Restroom-----VISIT) which aren't on standard lists.

I also like to add local frequencies right onto the list.

Isn't the built-in checklist customizable? Or is this a rental?

Kobra

Dude, if you need a checklist to remind you to pee...

Not so much for the pilot but for the passengers.

The first item on the Navion cockpit checklist is "Check for loose objects" which usually results in my wife checking the integrity of my head.

My checklist also has the Annual and other inspection dates along with the expiry of our medicals on it.

You know they say you shouldn't be using it as a "doo[doo]" list.

OK, here is my "never again" experience with this.

About five years back, I went up for a flight with my mother to visit relatives in East Texas--about 1 hr away. We had lunch and I had a couple of Big Texas Cokes with lots of ice. I did visit the restroom, and was ready to go. On the way back, instead of going straight to McKinney, I thought it would be nice to get a landing in at Mesquite.

Well, I don't know, but after that, I got on my way for the 15 min flight up to McKinney, and I really had to go--BAD!

I landed, fast taxied to the chocks, pulled the mixture, took out the key, and shut off the master. I told my mom, "Wait here!" and ran for my life for the FBO. Super embarrassing as there were plane watchers and other pilots seeing me run for my life. They actually asked me if I was OK, and did I need help? I had to say, as I was running like I was on fire, "Just have to pee!"

. . . and you thought this would be about my mother, right?

Back