"Be careful, or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

Frankenstien doesn't scare me.
Martasupials do.
Cause their FAST!!

kobijo said:
Frankenstien doesn't scare me.
Martasupials do.
Cause their FAST!!

LOL, Just heard that on Bob and Tom this week.

Has anyone seen "Who am I this time?"?

Christopher Walken and Susan Sarandon. Many years ago. Great!

The Old Man said:
Has anyone seen "Who am I this time?"?

Just saw it two weeks ago. It's one of my wife's favorite movies of all time, and she was able to get a copy through a free trial of Netflix. Good film. "chick flick", but good film!

smigaldi said:
"Luckily, my neck broke my fall"

"I hit it, it go bang. You.......uh...show me your boobies!"

The Old Man said:
My favorite Christopher Walken movie is Brainstorm (interesting concept). It was Natalie Wood's last movie. I'd love to watch it again! Does anyone have a copy?

Troy Whistman said:
Just saw it two weeks ago. It's one of my wife's favorite movies of all time, and she was able to get a copy through a free trial of Netflix. Good film. "chick flick", but good film!

I'm a big fan of "little" movies. Ones that didn't make a big splash at the box office, but are well acted, well told good stories. Among my favorites:

Stanley and Iris
For the love of the game
An unfinished life
Wooly Boys

Many of them are "chick flicks", but they tell good stories with more attention to the story and the character(s) than to action and special effects.

The Old Man said:
I'm a big fan of "little" movies. Ones that didn't make a big splash at the box office, but are well acted, well told good stories. Among my favorites:

Stanley and Iris
For the love of the game
An unfinished life
Wooly Boys

Many of them are "chick flicks", but they tell good stories with more attention to the story and the character(s) than to action and special effects.

My wife told me to tell you that "Who Am I This Time?" was JUST released to DVD... she bought it from Amazon a couple days ago and is awaiting it's arrival.

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Am-I-This...ef=pd_bbs_1/102-3084602-3156968?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Back