Christmas in St. Michaels 12.8.12

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Anyone interested?

Christmas in St. Michaels, Saturday, December 8, 2012

If you decide to go make sure you are in town before 10AM, trust me I had to sit in traffic because I was late. Missed the parade still had to search for parking. Cab fare each way was the same as renting a car for the day, may as well come and go as you please. I lined up the rental with the FBO.

KESN - Easton/Newnam Field Airport - Easton, Maryland

Christmas in St. Michaels is held annually the second weekend in December in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. For more than a quarter century, both ticketed and free events including the Tour of Homes, Holiday Gala, Breakfast with Santa and largest Holiday Parade on the Eastern Shore have celebrated the arrival of the Christmas season.

Who doesn't love an old fashioned Christmas Parade complete with marching bands, antique cars, fire engines, horses, kazoo bands and llamas? Perhaps you may even see a calliope or a penny farthing. And of course, Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive on their antique sleigh. Come early on Saturday morning to get a great spot along the parade route for the largest holiday parade on the Eastern Shore. Bring a lawn chair, wear a funny hat and join in the fun!

Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012 - 10:30am - Talbot Street from Perry Cabin south to Seymour Avenue

Back