Chip, Spike, and other NASCAR lovers...

no, but i knew our other NASCAR lovers would want to know about it

I've written four replys (not counting this one) and they all were pretty hateful. Since I'm still basking in the kumbaya-ness of Gaston's I'm going to do my best to let this one pass.

It was posted on Jayski yesterday morning.
I can't for the life of me understand the reason (besides the $$$). Hell, the reason he left DEI was because Teresa wouldn't give him a big enough piece of the pie. I'm sure Hendrick isn't either.

whew.

but chip, dontchaknow..hes just so darn cute!! lol

Now Jr. is going to be on the same team as his Rainbow friend.
That's gonna bug Junior's fans a whole lot more than it will bug Junior. But that fan reaction should be pretty funny to watch. The next question is what happens to Kyle Busch -- since Hendrick is limited to four cars, and neither Gordon nor Johnson is going anywhere, whether Junior gets the 5 car or jumps into the 25 (with Casey Mears moving to the 5), Kyle is Hendrick history. Maybe Penske adds a third car? Or boots the disappointing Rocket and hires Kyle to drive alongside his brother (and think about what happened the last time they got beside each other in a race)?

Maybe Penske adds a third car? Or boots the disappointing Rocket and hires Kyle to drive alongside his brother (and think about what happened the last time they got beside each other in a race)?

Boots the disappointing Rocket? Not in the last 6 races (9th, 6th, 4th, DNF, 2nd, 2nd) From 23rd or so in the standings to 13th. His problem is he drives a Dodge, if he would just get hired by a chevy team!!

That's it.

I'm going to burn all my Jr. posters.

firedevil.gif

Back