Children in the Wilderness

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
[FONT=&quot]I hope this doesn't count as spam but if so feel free to remove it.

So, no I am not a Nigerian prince, however; I am looking for some help with my fund raising for a charity called Children in the Wilderness. I will be doing a 200 mile mountain bike ride along with my Aunt and Uncle, Peggy and Doug. This event is a challenging multi stage mountain bike ride that covers harsh terrain in remote areas of Africa covering the countries of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a teenage student pilot, I’ve been able to work for the past several years with organizations such as Animal Rescue Flights and Pilots and Paws to help save animals within the United States. Now it is great to have another opportunity to aid those in need in another part of the world. This magnificent prospect is once in a lifetime and is a unique way to lend a hand to the children of Africa.

Children in the Wilderness hosts rural children that live alongside the Parks and Reserves of Africa and teach them the importance of conservation.

Our goal is to raise $15,000.00, while this is a lofty goal; with everybody's help we should be able to make it. We would appreciate any size donation. Shirts will be made for the ride and we will put the names or logos of all those who contribute on the shirt. Riders are responsible for all their own travel, equipment and accommodation expenses. All donations will go directly to the charity.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
To make a donation please click on the following link.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.riding4childreninthewilderness.com/2012/01/make-donation-to-children-in-wilderness.html[/FONT]

All proceeds go to the charity.[FONT=&quot]

For information about the Tour De Tuli and Children in the Wilderness click on the following link:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.riding4childreninthewilderness.com/[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated

Best Regards,

Austin Levin[/FONT]

Back