Chiefs fans.

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Sorry for all the football fans,especially chiefs fans. Couldn’t get to celebrate a successful season.

I want to hear what ACTUALLY happened. My family is still in KC and, while they didn’t attend this years parade, they have gone to the last 2.

What I AM hearing is that civilians tackled and disarmed at least one of the suspects. Not sure about the others.

Was this just a gang shooting in the wrong place at the wrong time? Was it targeted? Were these suspects trying to get a certain individual and just shoot like storm troopers? Or, as is all too common today, were these suspects so messed up that they thought the best thing to do was to permanently alter the lives of 22 people, their families, and a community?

More than likely, there were a significant number of armed civilians who could have responded in kind, but whose judicial marksmanship vetoed that response.

I love Kansas City. I haven’t heard any details released, but there’s a chance I know one or more of the victims. A higher chance I know at least one family affected by this. It hurts to see people taking such a joyous occasion and ruining it for whatever reason.

We are praying for everything going on there, and I hope you’ll join us.

What I AM hearing is that civilians tackled and disarmed at least one of the suspects. Not sure about the others.
“I turn, I see a flash, and I think to myself, ‘I hope that’s him,’” said Trey Filter. “All I recall was barely seeing the guy. And I couldn’t believe I caught him.”

“I was just yelling, ‘F your gun!’ and I was just hitting him in his ribs. It was great. You know, America stuff,”

“I turn, I see a flash, and I think to myself, ‘I hope that’s him,’” said Trey Filter. “All I recall was barely seeing the guy. And I couldn’t believe I caught him.”

“I was just yelling, ‘F your gun!’ and I was just hitting him in his ribs. It was great. You know, America stuff,”
Amurica, F-yeah!

We left town early, well before the parade. I know people that went. We got to our destination about 14 hrs later and mentioned it. Then someone said, “you haven’t heard, have you?”

I spent a little while trying to find out any details, but they’re pretty hard to come by. I saw a report of where it actually happened and I’m pretty familiar with that spot. But as far as who, what, and when, it’s still a little muddy.

“Several of them appear to be juveniles, and were pictured being handcuffed and hauled away by cops. It is unclear which, if any, of those photographed are among the three suspects. ”

”Appear to be”, ”unclear which, if any”

Back