"Chicago Code" final episode

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
I cannot believe this show is being cancelled, while "Minute to Win It" and other garbage shows continue. :nono:

This was a great (but short) series - almost as good as "The Shield."

That's Fox for you. I love the shows they come up with and I hate them for canceling them (Firefly, Arrested Development, Lie to Me to name a few).

I cannot believe this show is being cancelled, while "Minute to Win It" and other garbage shows continue. :nono:

This was a great (but short) series - almost as good as "The Shield."

The Peter Principle is alive and well at the networks. :rolleyes2:

That's Fox for you. I love the shows they come up with and I hate them for canceling them (Firefly, Arrested Development, Lie to Me to name a few).

Firefly was an AWESOME show - The problem was not the show, it was Fox's own marketing, or rather lack thereof. I never even heard of the show until 5 years after it had been cancelled! But it was some damn fine TV.

Firefly was an AWESOME show - The problem was not the show, it was Fox's own marketing, or rather lack thereof. I never even heard of the show until 5 years after it had been cancelled! But it was some damn fine TV.
You can catch it on the Science Channel. You can catch Adam Baldwin on Chuck and Nathan Fillian on Castle.
An excellent show.

You can catch it on the Science Channel. You can catch Adam Baldwin on Chuck and Nathan Fillian on Castle.
An excellent show.

I find it interesting that they are calling Sunday's showing of "Objects in Space" the season finale, not the series. Get that rumor mill cranking again:rolleyes2:

But did anyone watch "Drive" when it was on? It had Early chasing Mal all over again:rofl:

Thanks. From the show description is sounds as if it could have been really good

THE CHICAGO CODE, the compelling new police drama from critically acclaimed creator Shawn Ryan ("The Shield"), follows the Windy City's most powerful and respected cops as they navigate the city's underbelly to fight culinary crime and expose improper condiment use within Chicago's notorious encased meat machine.

Yeah, but there was only one season of Firefly ever made... Really too bad.

Heads should have rolled for that bonehead move alone! :sad:

I guess the attitude from the network wonks is like the quote from "Caddyshack". . .

"You'll get nothing and LIKE IT!"

Last edited:
Back