Cherokee D for sale

mnewb1

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
M Newberry
SOLD!

SOLD! Cherokee 180D TTAF 3608 Engine O-360A4A with approx 1660 Hrs, After sitting for about 5 years, there was some metal in oil filter, we have flown about 6 hours after oil and filter change and no further metal, but I am barely flying 25 hours a year, not enough to keep plane. It is a good solid plane, but I am going to assume the engine will need an overhaul sooner then later, so I am pricing it as such. I am asking $18000.00 and at that price I do not plan on negotiating. Please email me, newbmw11@gmail.com, as it is difficult to get me on the phone ? Contact Mark Newberry, Owner - located Grand Haven, MI USA

photo%202_zpsj5ifsmkb.jpg

IMG_0233_zps5fa60777.jpg

IMG_0231_zps6b0c3e6d.jpg

Last edited:
Okay...me not knowing much about Pipers, put "Cherokee D" into the Bing search engine on my work computer....I hope they don't come a get me.

Okay...me not knowing much about Pipers, put "Cherokee D" into the Bing search engine on my work computer....I hope they don't come a get me.

Thank you

The 'D' was the 1968-69 version of the Cherokee 180, and a good one. First version with the six-pack panel with thottle quadrant, pitch trim wheel on the floor next to the flap handle, and third side windows..

pa-28-180_1968.jpg

Oh man....giving that plane away.....literally. what a bargan!!!

I love my Cherokee D!

This one is priced to move, someone needs to jump on this plane fast!

Re: 1967 Cherokee 180 D for sale

Email sent mnewb1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deposit already received on plane

The 'D' was the 1968-69 version of the Cherokee 180, and a good one. First version with the six-pack panel with thottle quadrant, pitch trim wheel on the floor next to the flap handle, and third side windows..

pa-28-180_1968.jpg

Yep, the D is the first one with all the good features, personally I prefer the old wing to the new one, it's faster.

Back