Cherokee crash at KPNC

flyer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
flyer
This happened just as I was driving in today. One dead. Thinking is it was caused by a gust of wind.

Attachments

• 100_0500.JPG
    100_0500.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 594
Last edited:
According to the FAA records, it appears that a change in ownership happened/was applied for, on Oct 18, 2010. (Registration Pending).

And in the "Aircraft Description" section,

Status In Question

According to the FAA records, it appears that a change in ownership happened/was applied for, on Oct 18, 2010. (Registration Pending).

And in the "Aircraft Description" section,

Status In Question

The online FAA records are grossly out of date.

I saw the headline and forgot that you said you'd be out there this weekend. Ugh - not something I'd want to see that close, either.

That photo should be disseminated to any moron touting the "threat of general aviation" to our "Homeland" security.

It hit a couple steel Ibeams and crumpled like a soda can.

Notwithstanding my rant above, I am sorry for the pilot. If it was down to:frown3: a question of winds, that's a really high price to pay.

The threat is not the damage caused by the plane, but what it can carry. Image what damage you could cause to NYC carrying WMD (biological or radioactive). But what DHS and others miss is even more damage could be done by my pickup truck considering what it can carry.

Tim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back