checkride schedule for 1/11.

rbridges

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
rbridges
Wish me luck. I can do the approaches pretty well. I'm just worried about forgetting that one thing that can mess up the check ride. Anyway, I'll be glad to get this monkey off my back and start enjoying my instrument rating. BTW, anyone have $400 I can "borrow?" :rofl:

Hoping to take mine in a couple weeks too! The partial panel approach is my biggest worry on the checkride.

Wish me luck. I can do the approaches pretty well. I'm just worried about forgetting that one thing that can mess up the check ride. Anyway, I'll be glad to get this monkey off my back and start enjoying my instrument rating. BTW, anyone have $400 I can "borrow?" :rofl:

Who are you using?

Good luck!

(And don't forget to buy new charts and plates! The next cycle goes into effect 1/10.)

Good luck, man! I should be taking mine soon too...but I'll probably get an FAA Inspector to go with me. In case I screw up, I don't wanna pay someone $350 to tell me I'm stupid. Lol.

Good luck, man! I should be taking mine soon too...but I'll probably get an FAA Inspector to go with me. In case I screw up, I don't wanna pay someone $350 to tell me I'm stupid. Lol.

I thought it was always sunny and beautiful there! :D

Good luck!

(And don't forget to buy new charts and plates! The next cycle goes into effect 1/10.)

thanks. I noticed that my 430 database expires on 1/10. I have foreflight, so I should be good with charts. I bought the oral exam booklet, and it has a checklist. Lots of little things that can prevent you from passing.

thanks. I noticed that my 430 database expires on 1/10. I have foreflight, so I should be good with charts. I bought the oral exam booklet, and it has a checklist. Lots of little things that can prevent you from passing.

Make sure you get that updated and you're foreflight updated.

Back