Checkride Prep Study App

Flyaf05

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
flyaf05
Fellow pilots, I designed an Android app to help you study for your PPL that is based off the computer based training that I went through as an Air Force pilot. It includes 900+ questions straight off the FAA's PPL exam so you can study anywhere on your phone/tablet. Hope it helps! Feedback is always appreciated!

Check out the link and description below:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.checkrideplus.checkrideprep]

CheckRidePrep is a review/testing application designed by an Air Force pilot to help prepare you for your written & oral FAA exam while also providing a general knowledge refresher for seasoned pilots.
Features:
- Easy to use "on the go" application; no Internet access required
- Perfect for both airplane and helicopter pilots
- Official FAA question database...over 900+ questions with figures
- Create Custom Tests based on subjects and # of questions
- Quick Test with 20 random questions from all subject areas
- Mark questions to review later
- Moveable and pinch-to-zoom figures
- Free question database updates when they are released by the FAA
All these features in a simple to use format for a fraction of the cost of traditional paper pilot study books.
A must have for:
- Student pilots preparing for their FAA written and oral exams
- CFI's to quiz your students on the ground or in the air
- Professional pilots who want to stay current on all their general knowledge

Cool App man! I like how the Android Market is beginning to really have some more quality apps in it. It was lacking there for the first year or so.

Glad you like it! I designed it so people can study during the day without having to carry their books with them. I'm working on an electronic checklist app right now that'll have all the checklists out of multiple POHs plus the ability to edit and add notes. Let me know if you have any additions you'd like to see to either of the apps. The Android Market can definitely use more pilot apps!

Has/does anyone use electronic checklists while flying? I am currently getting close to finishing up an Android application that enables your to run all your aircraft checklists off your phone or tablet. It'll come with preloaded checklists i.e C-152, C-172, C-182 etc straight out of each aircrafts POH which you can then edit, add new steps, create notes, and add new checklists.

Feel free to PM me if this is something that interests you as I may be looking for a tester or two.

Fly safe!

Back