Chat GPT has been updated and knows us.

Also if you have access to the Dall-E 3 plugin, it can generate some really amazing things with little prompting. :D

View attachment 121393

"Oil painting: A bustling scene at a small airport on a sunny day. The sky is vibrant, with clouds forming peculiar shapes and patterns akin to Bosch's Northern Renaissance style. In the background, a Cirrus airplane is visible, descending gracefully under its whole-airplane parachute. General aviation planes, some with unique and surreal designs, are prepped for flight. Nearby, a whimsical tree has been transformed into a pancake-serving station, with a diverse crowd gathered around, including some creatures straight out of Bosch's paintings."

It even wrote/massaged the prompt for me too. I only input these:

"a typical sunny day at a small airport with general aviation planes. pancakes are offered for breakfast nearby. in the style of bosch"

View attachment 121394

Then I refined with

"the fourth one is excellent. can we add somewhere in the background, airborne, a cirrus airplane descending under its whole-airplane parachute?"

Which generated the above, which I cannot stop laughing about this afternoon. :D Those are definitely "cirrus clouds"
Ask it to draw paintings of general aviation during Armageddon.

1 Total horse****.
2 Yea, but why does the air move faster?
3 Actually true.
4 True.
5 Starts out true, moves beyond horse****, then back to true.
6 True.

Summary Mostly horse****.

Not impressed.
Meh.

Of course it is mostly horse*****. It's not designed to have a source of truth, and is disclaimed as such when you log in.

It is an impressive large language model with broad internet data training that generates human-style conversational output. That can be uncannily realistic if prompted appropriately.

Use the right tool for the right job, and all that stuff.

Back