Charter Bonanza

So you can make five figures income a month and you need a check up?

Just like any partnership both sides need to know exactly what they are getting into before they put pen to paper. We've yet to have an aircraft owner upset with our 135 op, sure one didn't make money but a non deiced Seneca without club seats just doesn't have a market.

So you're saying the owner put the Seneca on the certificate in hopes of breaking even?

We have a V-Tail for sale at my airport, discovered by myself and Teller when we were there. I have pictures on my cell phone if you would like them. If you are curious about the selling price, I can contact my flight school and see what they know.

I'm not interested in Part 135 commercial operations, but I am curious as to what it looks like and how much they want for one. I would love a Bonanza, although I don't really think I could afford to restore a derelict one...much less a good one. :)

Well, I guess that confirms everything Doc Bruce has been saying about them. Like the kid that was so ugly his parents tied a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

No, with the hope of having it actually fly oddly

Senecas are a HORRIBLE leaseback airplane. Even if you have a recording JPI how're you gonna collect from the guy who busted you maximums?

When someone trains in the Seneca, "I come with it". It's that simple.

I guess I'm the pork chop.

Well, I wasn't referring to your fine T-model. I assumed the leaseback was one of the original I's. As I recall, you and I are of one mind regarding their dearth of virtures.;)

Senecas are a HORRIBLE leaseback airplane. Even if you have a recording JPI how're you gonna collect from the guy who busted you maximums?

When someone trains in the Seneca, "I come with it". It's that simple.

I guess I'm the pork chop.

Well, I wasn't referring to your fine T-model. I assumed the leaseback was one of the original I's. As I recall, you and I are of one mind regarding their dearth of virtures.;)
No, it's a II, very fun to keep up with the rayjays

Back