Charlie Victor Romeo Movie?

I saw the play some years ago. It consists of dramatization of voice recordings from some spectacular events. Some were survived, others not. I would consider it very useful for prompting a discussion of CRM since many of the disasters resulted from a lack of it.

I think the movie is simply a video of the play that has been around for a few years, but I may be wrong about that.

I recommend it for pilots as a jumping off place for discussion.

Thanks Google Alerts...

Charlie Victor Romeo (film and play) has a website http://charlievictorromeo.com/ and there is a lot of information there including where the film is screening. We have our "theatrical premiere" in New York (@ Film Forum,) and LA (Downtown Independent,) theaters next week.

I'm one of the creators/directors of the work and am happy to answer questions if you have any.

Cheers,
Bob Berger

Thanks Google Alerts...

Charlie Victor Romeo (film and play) has a website http://charlievictorromeo.com/ and there is a lot of information there including where the film is screening. We have our "theatrical premiere" in New York (@ Film Forum,) and LA (Downtown Independent,) theaters next week.

I'm one of the creators/directors of the work and am happy to answer questions if you have any.

Cheers,
Bob Berger

Welcome to POA Bob. I approved this post. The reason it was in moderation before was that it included a link. After you have participated for a while you will be able to post links and attachments. We do this to cut down on spam.

Outstanding work. I am a lover of small theatre and have season tickets at our local University.

Looking forward to this going national. Will definitely attend if you make it to the Dayton, Cincinnati area.

Thanks for posting the info, Bob! The play as well as the movie look wonderful and I look forward to eventually seeing at least one of them and preferably both. I'd love to see you bring it to Nashville and I'm sure you could get the support here for some shows.

Thanks very much... the critical response to the film has been outstanding... we are thrilled. Had a bunch of really interesting aviation related folks in the audience for Q&A with us in NY on opening night. The film is running in NY for the next two weeks, and opens tonight in LA for a week. The best way for us to get it on other screens around the country is if people go see it... those weird calculations about number of screens, number of seats, and number of butts in them are what folks are looking at... so even though we may only be on a few screens... if our numbers are good then it will be much easier to get other theaters to screen the film. Self-distribution at its finest. so tell your friends on the coasts to come see us... otherwise... please sign up on the mailing list on our website... we are booking screenings around the way and we'll let you know the where and the when.

An example of that kind of stuff... we screened at NIFA's (National Intercollegiate Flying Association,) Annual SAFECON 2013 to around 1000 student pilots in Ohio last year... it was an amazing experience... so many student/competitors... like the NCAA of college aviation... many veteran airline captains in the house as well as mentors... it was one of our favorite gigs.

Cheers,
Bob Berger
Charlie Victor Romeo

I saw the stage production in NY a few years ago and was very impressed. The actors did a Q&A session after the show. I found the actors were remarkably well informed for non pilots. I was prepared to be disappointed but ended up really enjoying the show.

Back